PaintballTeam-Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all! any advice about starting a new paintball pro shop will be much appreciated!!

4 posters

Go down

Hello all! any advice about starting a new paintball pro shop will be much appreciated!! Empty Hello all! any advice about starting a new paintball pro shop will be much appreciated!!

Post by Vengeance Paintball-TeamD Sun May 20, 2012 8:54 am

hello fellow paintballers, my buddy and i started a new paintball business in arizona and we could use some pointers on how a shop should run and all that good stuff! we have a tournament coming up and could use any advice on how it should be run

- Vengeance Paintball
Vengeance Paintball-TeamD

Back to top Go down

Hello all! any advice about starting a new paintball pro shop will be much appreciated!! Empty Re: Hello all! any advice about starting a new paintball pro shop will be much appreciated!!

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 10:46 am

Hey, welcome to the forum. As far as Pro-Shops, you need to make sure that their is a good amount of players in your area. Stock beginner and high end markers. And if possible, at PSP or other big tournaments in your area try to sell and supply paint with your own paint stand. Try to get a lot of youths into the sport and they will be good customers. Depending on where you are, maybe start a field at local fairs and events. In my area there are some businesses that have a little field at fairs. Or even just a shooting range. A website would be good too, especially in our current world. A catchy name, slogan, anything that will get the word out there. When is your shop going up?

Back to top Go down

Hello all! any advice about starting a new paintball pro shop will be much appreciated!! Empty Re: Hello all! any advice about starting a new paintball pro shop will be much appreciated!!

Post by urbanpaintball Sun May 20, 2012 5:20 pm

some good advice from sky! the target shooting range is a good way o promote your field. have a look at mine on the videos page.

i guess the only areas i can add would be your prices and high quality customer service. a great experince and helpful staff counts for a lot these days! Price wise, you need a few 'loss leader' products - items that you make very little or no profit on to encourage customers in the store/field.

good luck with everyhting!!
urbanpaintball
urbanpaintball

http://www.urbanpaintballbassetlaw.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Mon May 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Sway to your local players needs. If your area is more populated by woodsball players stock more woodsball gear. Keep your options open for the speedball players and let them know you can order them what they need.

Make relationships with return customers! People love to be known by a local owner of something. Give them slight deals on stuff to generate talk about your shop. Have a grand opening of sorts and get some small advertising out.

Try and set up an online store. Doesn't have to be HUGE just get something decent looking off the ground so people can check you guys out online.
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

http://www.paintballpa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:46 am

PtDoughnut wrote:Sway to your local players needs. If your area is more populated by woodsball players stock more woodsball gear. Keep your options open for the speedball players and let them know you can order them what they need.

Make relationships with return customers! People love to be known by a local owner of something. Give them slight deals on stuff to generate talk about your shop. Have a grand opening of sorts and get some small advertising out.

Try and set up an online store. Doesn't have to be HUGE just get something decent looking off the ground so people can check you guys out online.

EXACTLY!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vengeance Paintball-TeamD Tue May 22, 2012 6:37 am

thx guys for all the great info, we started this so people like us didnt have to pay outrageous prices just to play.we always make sure to ask anyone who drops by and plays what they like, what they dislike and what else they would want us to shift around. our prices are unbelievable, we are the cheapest pro shop in arizona, because our 1 main goal with this was to make the sport more affordable. our feild rules are more leinient than other places as well. as far as getting stuff online set up we are in the process of doing all of it, but im a mechanic so i dont know shit about computer stuff, so any advice on that would be helpful too. so thx again guys !!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Squad Paintball Tue May 22, 2012 6:45 am

got to www. web .com (this site wont let me post links) it is supose to be a simple way to make a website for a small buisness one of my buddys uses it he says its pretty strait forward

im going to arizona in a few months ill have to come by and check it out!! if im anywere near it

good luck!!
Death Squad Paintball
Death Squad Paintball

Back to top Go down

Post by Vengeance Paintball-TeamD Tue May 22, 2012 6:52 am

well we have a site made already, but it hasnt been set-up in anyway and im trying to get my brother to do it cuz he knows alot about that kinda stuff. but ya were located in sierra vista, arizona

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Squad Paintball Tue May 22, 2012 6:57 am

if im around i will definietly check it out because i dont even no were im going there yet i just no that im going to arizona

ya ik how you feel im not the best with computers or anything like that i have tried to make a site for my team but it didnt turn out the best because i dont no what to do

good luck!!
Death Squad Paintball
Death Squad Paintball

Back to top Go down

Post by Vengeance Paintball-TeamD Tue May 22, 2012 7:12 am

thx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down