PaintballTeam-Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who got you started into Paintballing?

3 posters

Go down

Who got you started into Paintballing? Empty Who got you started into Paintballing?

Post by PtDoughnut Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:52 am

Who got you started into paintball and how did they convince you?

I got started from a friend but i had thoughts about playing before, one of my ex's despised the sport and told me she wouldnt let me play. So i dumped her and started playing ball. Leave it to my friend to suggest a Walmart style gun i ended up with a crappy stryker. He had a PMR07 and just wanted to have better stuff then me. Dont worry within a month i had a 09 pmr.

I basically needed next to no convincing to play. I dove in fast and within the season i had gotten picked up by a speedball team. It was a good first season Cool
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

http://www.paintballpa.com

Back to top Go down

Who got you started into Paintballing? Empty Re: Who got you started into Paintballing?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:46 am

My friends 13th b-day. Loads of fun. About two years ago. I didn't need convincing. I had always wanted to play just never had the chance to get going. Right when the day was done I bought a 98 custom. afro

Back to top Go down

Who got you started into Paintballing? Empty Re: Who got you started into Paintballing?

Post by urbanpaintball Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:11 am

first time was long ago for a friends stag weekend. little did i relise where i'd eventually end up. played occasionally till just over a year ago, but its now virtually 24/7.... LOL
urbanpaintball
urbanpaintball

http://www.urbanpaintballbassetlaw.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Squad Paintball Tue May 22, 2012 7:05 am

i went with my cousin to a woodsball byop in wingham ontario

i hade alot of fun we went back to his house and of course he has like 3 guns so we play some more over the next few days me and him babysat like 12 kids (i was never tierd like that before) me and him each got about 250$ so i went out and bought myself a low end woodsball marker

now i have owned 6 guns in 2 years!!

now im starting to get serious with it and maybe hope to be pro some day!!
Death Squad Paintball
Death Squad Paintball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 8:31 am

What are your markers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Squad Paintball Tue May 22, 2012 11:39 am

i hade a tippman 98 sold it

now i have a brovo one with red dot apex and etrigger

DYE DM12

INVERT MINI AND

planet eclipse ego 11 elemental

tippman x7 phenom assault edition

didnt list this one i said i had 6 but had 7 i hade a phirrana pmi i gave to my little brother

what markers do you have?
Death Squad Paintball
Death Squad Paintball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Your playing video must have been from while ago. Haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Squad Paintball Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 pm

no actully ive gotten all my guns in the passed 6 months and my x7 was broken... i was using my pmi sadly

i got ,my ego for christmas from my mom

got my dye for my bday from my dad

traded an xbox for my bravo one then baught extras myself

and i won my invert in a tournemnt
Death Squad Paintball
Death Squad Paintball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 1:37 am

Oh. You weren't using your ego?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down