PaintballTeam-Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The random no topic chat fest room

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The random no topic chat fest room - Page 5 Empty Re: The random no topic chat fest room

Post by PtDoughnut Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:14 am

but so annoying i shave it off...
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

http://www.paintballpa.com

Back to top Go down

The random no topic chat fest room - Page 5 Empty Re: The random no topic chat fest room

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:31 am

Hahaha fineee.... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:31 am

Haha I wouldn't know... Hahahha

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:48 am

its kind of a new thing for me. my family is always late with facial hair.

im also a rare one i have next to no body hair.
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:49 am

Hahahaha. Ya, I'm going to try a beard whenever possible. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:50 am

Should have a player pics video up soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:51 am

i dunno if thats a smart idea, why put your faces up on youtube
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:52 am

No, like playing pictures. Hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Haha. COULD EVERYBODY PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bsmith Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:39 am

Haven't been on here in awhile so I'll fill you guys in with what has been happening..

So I got a call last night from a friend who i've been playing paintball with for awhile asking if I could fill in a spot for their teams scrim against another team. So I was like yeah sure, I'll go. So we got out there, I knew we were practicing with a MXL team (the team I was out there with plays RXL) We played some points, (there was only 6 of us per team so we switched one player in) played a bunch of 5v5 on the lay out. All in all it was a great day, shot lots of people, learned from the mistakes I made. As I was packing up one of the guys on the RXL team I was playing with and asked me to play for them because they will be short players. I was originally planning on not playing in a league this year, but since they said I could just guest and avoid league fees, I guess I'm playing competitive Xball again
Bsmith
Bsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:10 am

Nice man! What team are you playing for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bsmith Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:46 pm

I will be playing for the Bedford Maniacs. Based on the practice yesterday with the line we had, we should be able to hold our own.
These are the guys we were scrimmaging against

Bsmith
Bsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:26 am

Nice! Hope you guys do well! You play in the same league as Doughnut?

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:21 am

nope, he is playing in atlantic as far east as you can go. I played western. Sadly the cxbl pulled out of western
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:32 am

Oh. There's our new logo.... Thing... You know a good software to make logo's?

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:05 am

never made logo's.. Go simpler though. go with a solid colour background and try a siloutte of the guns with more splatters
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:54 am

Ok thanks. Colors?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bsmith Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:35 am

For colours go with something basic, like primary and secondary colours
Bsmith
Bsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:07 pm

Okay. We were going for a really weird color combination so we chose red and green. So what we need to do is just make our logo more simple. Just text. Any other suggestions everybody?

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:11 am

plain text is boring. Keep the splats maybe add 2 smaller ones and keep the silouttes of the guns. You guys picked christmas colours so do red background green writing or for the fancier folks. do a black background with green writing with a red lining around the outside of the letters
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:59 am

Ahhhh that sounds sick. I will start to edit it. Anyways how was the night game? Did the Geo serve you well?

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:40 am

there ended up being a lack of people only about 12v12 so the predator was given to a different guy and I was told to captain a team.

We won 1800 to 700.

The geo shot fantastic all night since the pred couldnt locate me! I had a bounty on my head all night since i brought in 1300 points and shot a ton of people. I rocked a squad of 2 all night me and the "magician".

We heard our names being whispered many times. Its kind of funny how scared the kids are of us. Its not like i overshoot them or destroy them.
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:47 am

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. How did point system work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:50 am

I'm getting the Valken Fate pants. Only because they are very cheap.

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:19 am

atleast your stepping up and getting pants. protect the boys and the knee's
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum