PaintballTeam-Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First time you were hit.

+4
Death Squad Paintball
Supalama
TacticalMissions
jordorama
8 posters

Go down

First time you were hit. Empty First time you were hit.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:17 am

When and where was the first time you were hit? Mine was right on the forehead two years ago. tongue

Back to top Go down

First time you were hit. Empty Re: First time you were hit.

Post by jordorama Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:44 am

lol mine was in the forest by my house by my brother. he said that i had to get hit atleast once and shot me point blank Razz
jordorama
jordorama

Back to top Go down

Post by TacticalMissions Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Haha, I've got a good one. My first time out (about 10 years ago) my friend told me to wear something old that I could get dirty. So in my infinite wisdom I decided to wear this really old pair of white khakis which were nearly skin tight. We were playing in a hydroelectric junkyard so there were these massive water pipes about 7 feet tall by 7 feet wide.

I walked around one side of the pipe at the same time my friend walked around the other side at about 8 feet away he shot me three times up my legs. Some of the worst shots I've ever taken and they were the first ones. Needless to say I never wore tight pants again...

TacticalMissions

Back to top Go down

Post by Supalama Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Well my first time(1 year ago) was using a rental i was at my home field Hollywood Sports Paintball Park and on a map called lunar wars, anyways theres a maze in there so my dad and i decided to go with the "experienced players, so the game went on until my dad took like 3 to 5 shots to the chest I guess he got shot through the holes you find in a old field ypu'll know what i mean if you go there well then of course i came along took 1 to the lens and 1 to the neck yup it was painful What a Face

Supalama

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Squad Paintball Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:50 am

my first time was 2 years ago at my cousins house we dicided to go together in 25 achers of land and we were hunting his dad so he turned a corner and we were about 15 feet away my cousin was neeled down infront of me then he got up as i was shooting and i shot him right in the back from about a foot away then i feel and got shot in the thigh and the wrist twice Shocked
Death Squad Paintball
Death Squad Paintball

Back to top Go down

Post by KWGPaintVeins Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:38 am

First time I played was 5 years ago. I was 11. I got shot 15 times all up my body lol. I was scared shitless, but it didn't hurt, so I was really confused.
KWGPaintVeins
KWGPaintVeins

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:10 am

it was at a night game, i dont remember it at all
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

http://www.paintballpa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bsmith Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:42 pm

First time was 4-5 years ago, before the start of the game my friend decided it would be funny to shoot me in the top of the foot seconds before the game started.

First time getting shot in a tournament, my brother decided to change his breakout plan just seconds before the start. I came off the break, and like planned, stalled to shoot my lane, only to get pelleted in the back 5-6 times by my brother. It is a good thing he was able to win that game for us, or else he would have been walking home.
Bsmith
Bsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncler Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:33 pm

My first hits will be forever engraved in my mind, it was at Barrie Paintball and it was me and my brothers first time out, we were I guess I was about 12 or 13 and my brother was about 14 or 15, if you've been to Barrie then you should know the field with the two castles that have a flag in each. I was kinda scared so I played D, of course my team gets destroyed and out of no where, BOOM BOOM BOOM I get hit in the mouth twice and lens once, I turn my head down because it scared me then POP POP POP three shots right to the top of my head, I ark my head up in pain and get shot in the neck, fall off of the bench I was standing on, and hit my head off the flag pole. And that was my first time ever being hit by a paintball, or I guess paintballs haha.
Zyncler
Zyncler

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zyncler

Back to top Go down

Post by KWGPaintVeins Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:54 am

I used to have excellent first time stories to tell...but then I took an arrow in the knee
KWGPaintVeins
KWGPaintVeins

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncler Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:04 am

KWGPaintVeins wrote:I used to have excellent first time stories to tell...but then I took an arrow in the knee

It was only a matter of time before somebody said this.
Zyncler
Zyncler

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zyncler

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:06 am

actually A5Hero has a reference in his video! he put

I almost cleared out the entire bunker.... But then i took a arrow paintball to the knee..

PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:30 am

KWGPaintVeins wrote:I used to have excellent first time stories to tell...but then I took an arrow in the knee

Agreed. Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:51 am

I played skyrim for 80 some hours and i didnt hear a gaurd say that once.. but then again i was always cruising
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:42 am

Haha just go stand by one. They're bound to say it. Hahahaha Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum