PaintballTeam-Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Scenario variation

2 posters

Go down

Favorite Scenario variation Empty Favorite Scenario variation

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:46 am

Alright guys, what is your favorite type of scenario match? I like BlackJack! It's when you only have 21 balls in your hopper! Wicked Fun!

Back to top Go down

Favorite Scenario variation Empty Re: Favorite Scenario variation

Post by PtDoughnut Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:35 am

My favorite variation is between;

Billy ball mode: Gun shoots 1 ball every two seconds

Musket Ball Civil War; two teams stand at an equal distance apart and each team loads 1 ball into their gun using a squeegee then fires then the next team does the same. Then take one step forward and repeat.

For additional fun play ironman style and play until you cant take anymore shots and you get to shoot as fast as you can load and have a ref call steps every once in awhile!
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

http://www.paintballpa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Squad Paintball Mon May 21, 2012 2:25 pm

im pretty late on this reply but my favorite

is presedent

you have one presedent and 2 body guards the body guards try to protect the presedent from being assasinated the presedent/vip can only be killed by head shots the guards each have a shield that can be a garbage can lid

and deathball

you have 5 minutes and one person is picked to try to get as many teammates he can to the other side of the field while the rest of the team give cover fire agenst the team that is trying to stop you from getting the people to the opposite side the person getting the people to the other side has nothing but a shield (garbage can lid)
Death Squad Paintball
Death Squad Paintball

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down