PaintballTeam-Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing with the pros

Go down

Playing with the pros Empty Playing with the pros

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:42 am

Earlier this week I went to Balls 2 the Wall, I was one of the first to arrive, along with a man his nephew. I went downstairs to get my stuff ready when the man pulled out a ego and an angel joy fly. He let me and my friendsntest them out. Amazing markers. Anyways, we played with him all day long and learned a few things about him. One being that he played with Greg Hastings a few times. Wow. Another being that he had played in the NPPL and for many years in the NEPL. He was a great guy. He. Gave me at least three bags of paint. Haha. He and his nephew were great guys. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Playing with the pros Empty Re: Playing with the pros

Post by PtDoughnut Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:58 am

My highlight of playing with the pro's would have been, Practicing with Edmonton impact, at their local field. What a bunch of great guys, they really represented their team and field well. They always stepped in after the game and told me what i could correct and do better. I learned a ton that weekend.
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

http://www.paintballpa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:09 am

Sweet. Is that your favorite NPPL team? I like XSV.

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:31 am

i honestly dont pay that much attention to the nppl, or the psp. i watch it sometimes to watch for fun, sometimes even pick up a few small things.

this year was supposed to have a canadian event but they cancelled it.. i was hoping to drag my team there
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

http://www.paintballpa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down