PaintballTeam-Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think will win the World Championship for NPPL?

3 posters

Go down

Who do you think will win the World Championship for NPPL? Empty Who do you think will win the World Championship for NPPL?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:49 am

Who will be the best in the world for the NPPL? Im saying XSV or Dynasty.

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will win the World Championship for NPPL? Empty Re: Who do you think will win the World Championship for NPPL?

Post by urbanpaintball Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:43 am

dunno, but one thing is for certain ... it won't be me! LOL
urbanpaintball
urbanpaintball

http://www.urbanpaintballbassetlaw.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will win the World Championship for NPPL? Empty Re: Who do you think will win the World Championship for NPPL?

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:36 am

urbanpaintball wrote:dunno, but one thing is for certain ... it won't be me! LOL

Hahahaha, anyone? Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Bsmith Fri May 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Its hard to tell.. Damage, Dynasty and XSV are highly likely to the the top 3 teams, but Arsenal and Legend are also able to get there. I'll have to say Damage will take it, with Dynasty taking second and XSV third.
Bsmith
Bsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 1:36 am

Haha whats your favorite team?

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Sat May 05, 2012 1:40 am

Why the fascination with the nppl? I prefer watching PSP race to 7 xball is fun to play and watch.
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

http://www.paintballpa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 6:56 am

Don't get me wrong I like PSP more probably. Harder to follow though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bsmith Sun May 06, 2012 2:05 am

I prefer watching PSP as well, but when you're busy on a weekend and can't ball you might as well watch some.
Bsmith
Bsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 2:13 am

Bsmith wrote:I prefer watching PSP as well, but when you're busy on a weekend and can't ball you might as well watch some.

Exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down