PaintballTeam-Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Eclipse Geo2.1

Go down

Planet Eclipse Geo2.1 Empty Planet Eclipse Geo2.1

Post by PtDoughnut Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:11 am

The planet eclipse Geo2 and the 2.1 only have cosmetic differences, The POPS asa is much easier to use compared to the OOPS but it isnt a necessary addition if you have the geo2. The other difference is a angled macro fitting on the high pressure regulator making the POPS more streamlined rather then out the side.

The Geo2.1 IS a gas hog, that being said it shoots great out of the box and hasnt let me down on the field as long as i remember to fill it up. It shoots in colder climates much better then a lot of spool valve markers at my field.

The Shaft4 Barrel kit puts backspin on the ball giving the ball a different flight path then most but helps for longball shots. I very rarely had any breaks down this barrel but if there was it was the field paint quality. We took a bag with a couple broken paintballs in it and shot the entire bag with only 1 barrel break. Needless to say it was impressive.

The Geo2.1 lacks a few things compared to the Ego11 like the rubberized frame for comfort and the easy push buttons. Including the colours of the markers and such. I went out of my way to obtain a colour nobody else had by combining two geo's and selling the sister gun. In the end we ended up with a lime green and gold geo2.1 and a Teal and Purple geo2.1 I fell in love with thistle SLS's but i had just bought an NT that year.

The Geo2.1 shoots impressivly compared to the Geo i prefer the feel of it to my ego11.
The bolt is easy to take apart and maintain compared to other spool valve markers like the nt, Its quick and painless and for the most part, usually tool less. Just slap on some grease and go it doesnt take much maintanence. 26,000 shots and no leaks yet or orings needing to be changed.
I am a freak when it comes to maintanence i have an army of orings in my bag.

Strengths;
Quiet
Reliable
Durable
Shoots smoothly
has a consistant hit box

Weaknesses;
missing some of the cosmetics ego11's have
GAS HOG

All in all the Geo2.1 is a great marker for someone wanting a high end spoolie. Planet Eclipse markers are easy markers to work with and They have great customer support. The manuals are very descriptive and show you everything you need. Planet eclipse has the best barrel bags that come with the markers, they just work great.

Im hoping to shoot my Geo2.1 hard for the rest of the year! break the 50,000 mark
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

http://www.paintballpa.com

Back to top Go down

Planet Eclipse Geo2.1 Empty Re: Planet Eclipse Geo2.1

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:48 am

If only I had 1000+ dollars. Haha.

Back to top Go down

Planet Eclipse Geo2.1 Empty Re: Planet Eclipse Geo2.1

Post by PtDoughnut Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:09 am

if you got my geo for the price i did im sure you would crap yourself
PtDoughnut