PaintballTeam-Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting into paintball with TechPB

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Getting into paintball with TechPB - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting into paintball with TechPB

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:06 am

Hahaha. Do you have an entire room for your stuff?

Back to top Go down

Getting into paintball with TechPB - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting into paintball with TechPB

Post by PtDoughnut Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:10 am

haha no it has a corner and a huge tub for extra clothing and pods. my basement is a teenagers heaven there is snowboarding equipment, paintball equipment xbox 360 ps3 47" tv gaming laptop. movie posters over all the walls and a few paintball banners. Hopefully adding to them soon with ego11 and geo2.1 banners
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

http://www.paintballpa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:12 am

.................. Sorry I almost passed out.............

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:33 am

you would have last year i had 30 cases of paint sitting down there too.. also forgot to mention my full sized fridge and leather couches
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:11 am

..... I just died.... WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THIS STUFF!?!?!? Dude your loaded. Hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:16 am

We had 50 cases of paint from a sponsorship, i just stored a lot. When you work as much as i do you get to have nice things
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:20 am

Nice. With hard work comes nice things. Haha Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:30 am

good motto for someone your age, half the younger kids these days dont know that and just get handouts
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by urbanpaintball Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:49 am

first time ive read this thread, found the debate quite interesting ... US scene is much different to the UK. here its mainly woodball aimed at, i guess 16-40 age group and its predominently male players.

my inflatable arena is aimed at introducing 11-18's to the sport. we play on a speed ball type of format using a range of scenarios rather than just 'capture the flag'. seems to work well and we have about a 25% female audiance. check out the web site www.urbanpaintballbassetlaw.co.uk

during the winter i set up a small field, again using a speedball format that was well recieved by most, again mainly aimed at 11-18 with quite a number of returning players. the Police have also hired it and had a great time. i get lots of adults asking if they can use both the field and the arena, so it developing well and by next year the field will hopefully be a perminent addition (at present am in discussions with 2 land owners). there are at least 3 well established fields within a 30 min drive. i put our success to the quality of service given to the customers - could be wrong, it might be that we're currently just offering a different approach? dunno ...
urbanpaintball
urbanpaintball

http://www.urbanpaintballbassetlaw.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:08 am

In canada our rental crews are mixed 50-50 there is quite often all female groups who rent for the day. I actually think so far this year we have a majority of female players. We have 2 female workers at the field as well. But for walk on days we only have 4 regulars who are female. Open day ages majority would be 16-25 then we have kids and then 25+ but we do have the older guys come out to play pump night rather then kids. Our oldest player is 72!

The speedball topic: True speedball with 12.5 ramp and inflatable air bunkers scares away younger kids 10-14 and people over 30 the young ones its to fast and scary and the older feel they cannot keep up.

In my field owners words and he has been playing since paintball started:
"speedball and high end markers are dying, we are all moving back into the woods" he is right look at planet eclipse and dye. both slowed down production on speedball markers and started doing tactical and woodsball lines.

smart fields owners don't let rental groups and regulars play against each other. If you make the players happy and the have a great time, they are more likely to come back and tell others.

Create good time people be ambassadors. together we make paintball strong
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:54 am

Exactly Doughnut, it's all about making a good influence on the first timers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 am

PtDoughnut wrote:good motto for someone your age, half the younger kids these days dont know that and just get handouts

Haha ya, I'm so glad that my mum has never bought me things I don't need. I know it will really help me later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:14 am

PaintballSkychaser wrote:

Haha ya, I'm so glad that my mum has never bought me things I don't need. I know it will really help me later on.

It most definitley will.
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2