PaintballTeam-Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Paintball Experience

2 posters

Go down

First Paintball Experience Empty First Paintball Experience

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:03 am

When was the very first time you played paintball? Mine was two years ago at V-town paintball for my friends birthday. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

First Paintball Experience Empty Re: First Paintball Experience

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:44 am

Nobody?

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDude Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Mine was in my friend's backyard about 5-6 years now, but it quickly turned into popping squirrels in the trees.
TheDude
TheDude

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Wed May 02, 2012 3:12 am

TheDude wrote:Mine was in my friend's backyard about 5-6 years now, but it quickly turned into popping squirrels in the trees.

Annnnnnd thats how paintball gets a bad name.

anyways mine was with my soccer team at my local field. I dont remember much about it then and my memories of the field are super different then how the field actually is.

My first real experience in my mind was i went alone to a night game and looked like a total scrub.... Smart parts pants, a black pullover hoodie, a styker marker (only badass part was it was hot pink and black) shake and shoot and a jt crap mask. God hard to believe that was only 3 years ago...
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

http://www.paintballpa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 7:21 am

PtDoughnut wrote:
TheDude wrote:Mine was in my friend's backyard about 5-6 years now, but it quickly turned into popping squirrels in the trees.

Annnnnnd thats how paintball gets a bad name.

anyways mine was with my soccer team at my local field. I dont remember much about it then and my memories of the field are super different then how the field actually is.

My first real experience in my mind was i went alone to a night game and looked like a total scrub.... Smart parts pants, a black pullover hoodie, a styker marker (only badass part was it was hot pink and black) shake and shoot and a jt crap mask. God hard to believe that was only 3 years ago...

Agreed. Thats why paintball is dying. And Doughnut do you still play soccer? Question

Back to top Go down

Post by PtDoughnut Thu May 03, 2012 1:49 am

nope quit playing soccer right after my first season of paintball!
PtDoughnut
PtDoughnut

http://www.paintballpa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:43 am

PtDoughnut wrote:nope quit playing soccer right after my first season of paintball!

Haha oh, I play soccer, hockey, tennis, fish, golf, and of course, paintball. Hahha Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down